Sunday, May 18, 2008

Global Sources and guaranteed date disasters

I have to admit that I was as surprised as the next man to see this article pop up in a site tracking Global Sources for me. I don't regularly follow the Gizmodo gadget site but it is quite fun. This piece advises nerds on what in their collections may be keeping them single.

And the Global Sources connection? One of their clients its seems makes what are described as "Creepy binoculars that make you seem like a pedophile are a definite no-no. So steer clear of these plushes with built-in binoculars. [Global Sources via Link]".


Still, as least they weren't the source of the Turd Twister. Modesty prevents further explanation. You'll have to read the piece. I can certainly see that they would be off-putting.

No comments: