Saturday, August 27, 2011

CyberMedia records profit, drop in revenues

News this week: Last week, CyberMedia, an Indian specialty publisher, announced results for the quarter ended 30th June 2011. CyberMedia’s revenues were US$4.1 million, a decrease of 15% compared with the same quarter last year. The company recorded a net profit of US$39,000 million in the quarter compared to a net loss of US$160,000 last year. Dilute earnings per share in the period were Rs. 0.17.

CyberMedia’s media business generated US$2.5 million or 60% of total revenues in the first quarter. That is an increase of 21% over the same quarter last year. The company’s media services business saw revenues drop 42% to US$1.7 million in the period.

This post is excerpted from BSG's weekly e-newsletter which is part of our subscription research service, BSG Tracker. Visit our website to find out more about this service. You can also follow us on Twitter for all the latest updates.

1 comment:

Chevrolet Express Turbocharger said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.