Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Belly dancing

Well if that title doesn't get up the traffic, I'll have to resort to tabloid tactics!

I don't get many business e-mails which promise belly-dancing but one coming in from Expomedia's new India Expo Centre at Greater Noida just outside New Delhi did just that. You share the opening gala night at this address. The corporate PR people seem to have shown great restraint in ensuring that CEO Mark Shashoua's speech gets around 10 seconds coverage against what seemed to be several minutes of the belly dancers at the point I clicked "STOP" and, in time honoured journalistic fashion, "made my excuses and left"...back to another part of my computer.

In the interests of appearing entirely business-like, I will include a very plain photo of the new venue.

No comments: